VACANCIES IN SCHOOLS
A PLACE WHERE TEACHERS AND SCHOOL LEADERS ASPIRE TO WORK
Eden Primary School
Eden Primary is a primary school that welcomes children from all backgrounds, integrating the best of general and Jewish education. The school is inspired by the diversity and strength of its community, an inclusive approach to learning, outdoor education, excellence in education and varied, innovative approaches to teaching and learning.
SEND TEACHING ASSISTANTS
Teaching Assistant specifically supporting children with SEND
Salary: Scale 6 to scale 10 pro rata. Salary to be discussed based on experience
Hours: Between 18 hours to full time
Start Date: 1st September 2020 or ASAP afterwards
Our innovative new Jewish primary school welcomes and supports children of all faiths and backgrounds, in an open, respectful and creative learning environment. We are looking for enthusiastic, creative and caring practitioners.
Application Packs for the above positions can be found on our website under ‘Jobs’ at www.edenprimary.org.uk. If you would like to know more about the school please contact Jo Sassienie, Head Teacher.
Closing Date for Applications: 12 pm Friday 17th July 2020
Interviews: Week Beginning July 20th 2020
Eden Primary is committed to safer recruitment and the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All positions will require a satisfactory DBS & DBA check. We are committed to promoting equality and challenging discrimination. We welcome applicants from all sections of the community.
Earlham Primary School
Job Title: Year 5 Class Teacher
Responsible to: Senior Leadership Team
Pay Scale: Main Pay Scale (M2)
Terms: Fixed Term Contract (1 Year initially)
Are you a creative, forward-thinking and dedicated teacher who is passionate about education and committed to lifelong learning? We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, talented and hardworking teacher to join our strong and committed team from September 2020.
This is an excellent opportunity for practitioners who are looking for the next exciting step in their teaching career. The successful candidate will be committed to developing the potential of every learner and ensuring that every pupil is provided with the best possible education.
Earlham Primary School is a vibrant and friendly two-form entry school serving its local diverse community in Wood Green, North London. We are an ambitious school which is committed to meeting and supporting the varying needs of all our pupils in a nurturing, caring and inclusive environment.
This is an exciting time to be joining our enthusiastic and friendly team of staff who are determined to drive positive change. We are delighted to be part of the Government’s Priority School Building Programme and cannot wait to move into our new school in September! Our new school building will provide an inspiring and modern new learning environment for our local community and fantastic learning environment that is fit for the 21st Century.
Our new teacher will play a key role in shaping the direction and future of the school to support the new phase of its development. In return for your experience and commitment we can offer a supportive and caring working environment, good CPD opportunities and the chance to teach wonderful pupils in a school that firmly holds the children at the heart of everything it does.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting the school office by telephone on 0208 888 2780. Completed application forms should be returned to the Headteacher’s PA, Fiona Sweeney at email@example.com
We wish you the best with your application and look forward to meeting you.
CLOSING DATE: Monday 6th July 2020 (midday)
SHORTLISTING DATE: Monday 6th July 2020
INTERVIEW DATE: Wednesday 8th July 2020 (interviews will take place via videoconferencing)
CVs will not be accepted
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and other pre-employment checks.
Rowland Hill Nursery School and Children’s Centre
School Business Manager
Rowland Hill Nursery School and Children’s Centre
Job start: September 2020
Salary Grade: PO 4 £38,669.17
Contract term: Full Time Permanent (Part time 4 days a week for a candidate who was willing to work flexibly)
Rowland Hill Nursery School and Children’s Centre is seeking to appoint a school business manager to join our Senior Leadership Team. Working with the Head Teacher, you will set the vision for the future of the school and children’s centre, ensuring we have the right people and sustainable plans to meet the needs of the children and families in our local community.
We encourage applications from candidates who would relish the career development opportunities to work in a friendly maintained nursery school at the heart of the community. We are looking for someone who:
- has recent relevant experience
- has a deep knowledge and understanding of the many demands of this role
- is able to motivate and inspire others
- is well organised, efficient and flexible
- has excellent management and people skills
- is caring with a good sense of humour
- can think creatively in marketing our school and all its services
- can build up income streams by letting spaces or apply for grants
- is able to work collaboratively with staff, parents, governors and the wider community.
In return we can offer you:
- a welcoming, friendly and supportive school team and governing body
- continuing CPD
- a lovely place to come and work.
Working hours (excluding 1 hour for lunch) would be:
Monday- Friday: 8:00am – 4:00pm
This is a 35 hours a week, 52 weeks of the year position.
There is a possibility that this could be a part time position, 4 days a week for a candidate who was willing to work flexibly across the week.
Application form, job description and person specification are available via this website. Offer of employment is subject to references and a satisfactory Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau disclosure.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed where the headteacher will give you a tour of the school and answer any questions you may have about the post.
For further information please contact the school on 020 8808 6089. For an application pack please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website.
Rowland Hill Nursery School and Children’s Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and families, and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
Rowland Hill Nursery School and Children’s Centre is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of the community, regardless of gender, age, marital status, disability, ethnicity, religion, belief or sexual orientation.
Closing Date: 17th July 12noon
Shortlisting: 17th July 1pm
Interview: Week Beginning 20th July
West Green Primary School
School Business Manager
Salary Grade: PO4
Contract: Term Time (40 weeks)
Required for September start or as soon as possible thereafter
West Green Primary is a welcoming one form entry school in South Tottenham where ‘Children Come First’. We are a happy, vibrant and creative school that encourages positive attitudes to learning. An exciting opportunity is available for a full time experienced School Business Manager to join the supportive team in our friendly school. The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, passionate and enthusiastic.
The successful candidate will have experience of managing budgets, financial plans, financial reporting and experience of using Microsoft Office applications. Experience dealing with procurement, HR, marketing premises management and a School Business Management qualification are also desirable.
The ideal applicant will have:
- Experience of financial management and budgetary control in schools or a similar educational environment
- A good understanding of ICT and accompanying software packages and the ability to learn in-house systems
- Be forward thinking, creative, receptive to change and able to work with a team
- Have good organisational skills and be able to work to deadlines The ability to communicate confidently and professionally with pupils, parents/carers and staff
- An opportunity to be part of a dynamic team of committed and passionate staff
- A workplace with a family feel that is committed to supporting your wellbeing
- A strong support network through our Network Learning Community and SBM Forum
- Commitment to your professional development and career management
- Inner London pay rates
Visits are encouraged and warmly welcomed (and will be socially distanced). To arrange a visit or for an application pack please call or email email@example.com.
Closing Date: 12 noon Monday 6th July 2020
Interviews: Monday 13th July 2020
West Green is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the protection, safety and welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants are subject to satisfactory background checks including an enhanced DBS check. Please note that references will be taken up prior to interview.
Mulberry Primary School
TEACHING ASSISTANTS WANTED
Scale 4 (8.30am to 4.00pm)
We are looking for Teaching Assistants to join our team from September 2020. You will be required to work under the direction of the class teacher and the phase AHT;
Your duties will include:
- Acting as a role model and setting high expectations.
- Promoting the inclusion and acceptance of all pupils within the classroom.
- Working with the teacher to establish an appropriate learning environment.
- Working with the teacher in lesson planning, evaluating and adjusting lessons/work plans as appropriate.
- Monitoring and evaluating pupils’ responses to learning activities through observation and planned recording of achievement against pre-determined objectives.
- Providing objective and accurate feedback and reports as required, to the teacher
- Being responsible for keeping and updating records as agreed with the teacher.
- Friendly and approachable with excellent communication skills.
- Able to motivate and inspire.
- Committed to achieving high standards of learning and behaviour for all children.
- Someone with experience of working with Primary aged pupils.
To apply for an application pack, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Monday 6 July 2020, Noon
Interviews: Wednesday 8 July 2020.
Visits to the school are welcome.
Haringey Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Any successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check via the DBS before they can be appointed.
Visit teaching-vacancies.service.gov.uk for all Haringey teaching opportunities.
For all advertising queries contact Niall Ross