School Business Manager
- Pay Scale, spinal point:PO4-PO5/ 35 -41 ( depending on experience)
- Salary : £40,869 – 46,839
- FT permanent
- 52 weeks
- Start date: 4th January 2021
- Closing date: 3rd December
- Who to contact: [email protected]
Do you want a challenge? Are you passionate about education? Then come and join us!
We are looking for a dedicated, highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to contribute to the leadership of our diverse community school.
The successful candidate will provide the vision, knowledge and expertise in all aspects of school business management. They will have excellent interpersonal and leadership skills and be responsible for managing a team of administration staff, premises staff, cleaning staff and IT Technicians.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and inspirational person with:
- Sound experience of financial management, budgetary planning and control and able to meet financial deadlines;
- A working knowledge of all aspects of human resources management;
- Proven experience of being a line manager including performing performance management monitoring/reporting;
- An excellent working knowledge of ICT systems; preferably a knowledge of ‘Integris’ software for SCR, School Workforce Return, Audit and GDPR
- The ability to project manage/monitor building programmes;
- Experience in contract/lease management and monitoring;
- Excellent organisational, analytical and problem solving skills;
- The ability to adapt, design, develop and procure robust information and administrative systems;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Drive and commitment to take us forward into the next phrase of our school’s development;
- Be an active member of Senior Leadership Team and the Governing Body
If this is the school for you, we can offer:
- An ‘Outstanding’ School, Ofsted 2014;
- Happy and motivated children who enjoy learning;
- Excellent support from governors, the senior leadership team, parents/carers and the local community;
- A strong team of dedicated staff;
- An exciting opportunity to work alongside an inspirational dynamic team;
A school that cares about your personal development and well-being.
For any further details or to arrange a visit, please contact Gill Wilkinson by phone/email (Monday to Thursday ) by phone/email. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged (under COVID guidance), where you’ll have the opportunity to informally meet with the Headteacher.
If you feel you would enjoy the challenge that this role offers, we would be delighted to hear from you.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
SBM JD June 2020 (4)
Application form teachers November
Alternatively an application pack can be[ https://www.haringey.gov.uk/jobs-and-training
Completed applications should be returned to the school either by email [email protected] or by post.
Closing date: 27th November 2020 (noon)
Interviews: wk. beginning 7th December 2020
If you have not heard from us by the interview date, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.