This aspect of the Haringey Education Partnership will evolve and grow to meet the needs of its members providing them with choice and flexibility. It has been built to enable it to adapt to the ever changing educational landscape. Through purchase of our continuous Professional development offer, governor services and other services and elements member and non-member schools can seek to enhance the core package and tailor school improvement services, support and challenge to really meet the needs of their school and community.
In order to provide members with choice and flexibility while keeping the membership cost down, HEP also provides traded services which schools can purchase or commission:
- Full CPD programme – bought as a package (early years, primary and SEND) or one off attendance
- Additional bespoke support from Improvement Partners and Subject, departmental or phase specific support
- HT Performance Management
- Governor support and training package
- Governing body clerking service
- ITT and NQT training
- Safeguarding Audits
- Website compliance checks
- Additional data analysis
We can also deliver some elements of the core membership offer to non-member schools, though our strong preference is to work with schools as full members of HEP
Prices for our traded services are below. This is just a summary and we can provide more detail and we deliver more services than just those listed below
These services are available to non-member schools and colleges for purchase or commission but at a higher cost.