PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND TRAINING FOR GOVERNORS
The service provides high quality governance training, development, advice, and a clerking service all of which can be tailored to meet individual school requirements.
A friendly dynamic team whose services will:
- Ensure Governors receive a high quality professional service, which is competitively priced and represents excellent value for money
- Provide extensive knowledge and experience of school governance
- Support governors to become more effective
- Provide a bespoke package of support tailored to particular requirements
KEY SERVICE FEATURES
- A yearly programme of courses that respond to national and local issues is always on offer to governors
- We work closely with our extremely experienced officers in Haringey to provide high quality training which is accessible to all governors
- We also commission external consultants to provide training on specific topics to ensure that governors are kept up to date on a wide range of governance issues
- We work closely with council services including Legal, Finance, and HR to ensure we provide the very best co-ordinated advice and support
OUR SERVICES IN DETAIL
- Unlimited access to a range of training, development and briefing sessions provided through a programme of courses throughout the year
- One bespoke training and development session per year (up to 2 hrs) for whole governing bodies, carried out by skilled and knowledgeable trainers
- Support and training for new Chairs of Governors and advice on the recruitment of new governors.