Mapping Progression in Primary Languages
- Consider how to ensure that your primary languages curriculum is ambitious and coherently planned and sequenced
- Examine the attainment targets of the KS2 Programme of Study
- Suggest what language learning looks like in each year group of KS2
- Discuss how to select the content to a scheme of work to ensure substantial progress
- Explore ways to assess and record progress
The session will be led by Sue Cave, specialist Primary Languages teacher and trainer.
Feedback has said:
- The session was 'full of practical ideas' and Sue's 'passion for teaching foreign languages was infectious,' she is 'clearly an expert in her field'
- Sue has 'made my life easier' and 'has given so many exciting and useful ideas to use in the classroom
Date: 1 December, 2021
Start time: 09:30 GMT
End time: 11:30 GMT