By the end of the session every teacher will:
- Have an understanding of how comparative judgement works in practice, and how it is different from traditional forms of marking
- Understand how to interpret the results from a comparative judgement assessment
- Understand how to implement Assessing Primary Writing
- Secondary colleagues will find the process helpful.
- 15m – Intro to comparative judgement from Daisy Christodoulou
- 10m – Live judging of Year 3 writing by all participants
- 5m – Breakout sessions – participants discuss what they thought of the process in smaller groups
- 15m – Explanation and analysis of results by Daisy Christodoulou
- 5m – Q & A
- 15m – How Assessing Primary Writing works by Daisy Christodoulou
- 10m – Q & A
- Every teacher needs access to a computer with good internet access.
- The webinar will be hosted on Zoom. One of our colleagues will be on standby to help deal with any questions.
- Teachers will need to complete the judging by clicking on a link we give them that will take them to the No More Marking website.
Day 1: 27 January, 2021
Start time: 15:50 GMT
End time: 17:00 GMT