ITT, NQT AND TEACHER RECRUITMENT AND INDUCTION
Through the establishment of an NQT pool and in partnership with recruitment experts, Haringey Heads can recruit high quality NQTs to the local partnership giving schools access to a central data base of previously vetted NQTs.
HEP in partnership with Teaching School Alliances, SCITT, Teach First and other ITT institutions will ensure that ITT students are well trained and recruited to our schools.
- Advertising vacancies on the HEP website and through social media channels. Advertising in Guardian Jobs at a hugely discounted rate
- Access to an NQT pool – Primary and Secondary
- Exploration into Special and Post 16 services
- Access to high quality discounted NQT training programme
- Access to discounted rates for supply teachers from partner providers
- Power of group purchasing and support for bid writing
Teaching Schools, NLEs and SLEs
HEP has the benefit of working in partnership with the Coldfall Teaching School and the North London Teaching Alliance. Working in partnership to
- Recruit, train and retain the very best teachers for our schools through a range of ITT programmes
- Enhance evidence based and action based CPD in schools
- Broker support from the best NLE’s and SLEs available locally and nationally
- Support the development, accreditation and deployment of SLEs in and beyond Haringey