Haringey Education Partnership
Is looking to recruit a full-time Lead for Digital and Communications
Haringey Education Partnership is a not for profit schools led school improvement company established by Haringey schools in partnership with the local authority. We are a growing company that is working with schools in a number of London Authorities to improve outcomes for children and young people.
We are seeking to engage a highly motivated individual to lead our online capability and communications.
As the Lead for Digital and Communications you will lead on our website, developing our digital content and overseeing our communications and marketing across all that we do. You will work closely with our small committed team.
You will be responsible for:
- Working alongside our digital partners to manage and maintain the company’s website and digital platform
- Managing and leading on social media, communications and HEP’s on-line image profile
- Supporting HEP members and users to access and purchase products via the website
- Supporting the hosting of on-line training and courses
- Managing the digital archive of training and resources across a range of platforms
- Taking a lead on the design and production of HEP flyers, brochures and promotional materials, ensuring the company image is maintained across all platforms and media
- Positively communicating with the HEP team, customers and members with attention to the biggest quality customer service and attention to detail
Job: Lead for Digital and Communications (full time 52 weeks a year)
Location: Haringey, London
Salary: £20k – 25k
Closing date: Noon, 30th September 2020
To apply, please submit a comprehensive CV along with a covering letter of no more than two sides of A4 setting out your interest in the role. Please submit to Fran Hargrove at the email address below:
email: [email protected]