Dates: Apply by Wednesday 8 December 2021
Salary: MPS/UPS including Inner London Allowance
Location: Crouch End, Haringey
Contract type: Full time
Contract term: Permanent
Denton Road, Crouch End, London, N8 9WP
Phone: 020 8347 5000
Email: [email protected]
Class teacher KS1/KS2
Weston Park is a wonderful, diverse multi-cultural primary school, situated in Crouch End, where our pupils speak up to 22 different languages. We aim to deliver a rich and creative curriculum, and we are keen for our pupils to become curious, imaginative, independent and resilient learners. We are looking for a teacher who is creative, can model high standards and who is passionate about ensuring that children make great progress and achieve the best possible outcomes. If you are looking for a small, friendly, inclusive and nurturing primary school then come and join our team of skilled and dedicated professionals. ECTs and experienced teachers are equally welcome to apply.
We are looking for a teacher to join our team as soon as possible, ideally in January, but we will be happy to wait until February or April 2022 for the right candidate.
We can offer you:
- well behaved children who are keen to learn and who are a real pleasure to teach
- a school which is committed to achieving the best possible outcomes for all children
- a creative and diverse school environment
- a positive, supportive and friendly team of staff and governors
- a supportive induction programme
- a firm commitment to your wellbeing and your professional development
We are looking for a teacher who:
- is an excellent classroom practitioner who has high expectations and good subject knowledge
- is committed to developing our creative curriculum to enable all children to achieve their potential
- is able to plan and deliver effective teaching and learning
- wants to make a positive impact in and beyond their classroom
- is a team player with good interpersonal skills
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed, so please do come and have a look round our lovely school.
Please contact the Headteacher, Katie Coombes on [email protected] to arrange a tour.
Closing Date: Wednesday 8 December 2021
Interviews: w/c Monday 13 December 2021
Weston Park Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We operate safer recruitment procedures and this post is subject to pre-employment checks and references will be sought. Successful candidates will undertake an enhanced DBS and barred list check.
Weston Park Primary School
Telephone: 020 8347 5000
Email: [email protected]