Lunchtime Centre Assistant
Do you have a passion for working in the early years? Can you inspire our children?
We are looking for a minimum Level 1 Early Years qualified member of staff or someone who has three years’ experience of working with children who is self-motivated, enthusiastic and dedicated to delivering high standards of education and care for young children for the following posts:
Job start: January 2022
Contract type: Fixed Term – July 2022, Part Time 11.30am -12.30pm
Scale/Salary: SC1B, Spine Point: 2 (£21,030) Pro Rata: £3,405pa
This contract could be extended.
Successful candidates will demonstrate:
- A passion and commitment to outstanding early years practice.
- Experience of maintaining high standards of care for children at all times.
- Ensuring children have a safe and happy lunchtime
- A welcoming, friendly environment where the Leadership Team, Staff and Governors are committed to making a real difference within the local community.
- An outstanding environment for outdoor learning with an onsite Forest School provision.
- A vibrant Children’s Centre and a programme of excellent Parental Involvement.
Rowland Hill is deeply rooted in the local community and staff and families enjoy celebrating our rich diversity.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged.
For further information please contact Helen Goldman, School Business Manager on 020 8808 6089. An application pack is available via the school website or email [email protected]
Visits to the centre are warmly welcomed due to social distancing these are being facilitated remotely or in-person after 5pm when the school is closed to children.
Closing date and shortlisting: 12 noon Friday 3 December 2021
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by Friday 3 December 2021
Interviews: Monday 6 December 2021
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS Disclosure check and references will be taken up prior to interview.
The school reserve the right to interview and appoint exceptional candidates prior to the closing date and so early applications are encouraged.