Nursery Centre Assistant – An exciting opportunity
Do you have experience of working with children under five? Rowland Hill are looking for experienced staff who have worked with children from birth to five years old.
We are looking for a minimum Level 2 qualified member of staff who is self-motivated, enthusiastic and dedicated to delivering high standards of education and care for young children for the following posts:
Job start: January 2022
Contract type: Fixed term until July 2022, Monday – Thursday 10am – 3.30pm, (20 hours per week), Term Time Only.
Scale/Salary: SC1B, Spine Point: 2 (£21,030) Pro-rata salaries- £6,403
Successful candidates will demonstrate:
- A passion and commitment to outstanding early years practice.
- Experience of maintaining high standards of care for children under three at all times.
- A commitment to fostering an inclusive environment in which every child is encouraged to flourish through supported interventions.
- A welcoming, friendly environment where the Leadership Team, Staff and Governors are committed to making a real difference within the local community.
- An outstanding environment for outdoor learning with an onsite Forest School provision.
- A vibrant Children’s Centre and a programme of excellent Parental Involvement.
- Opportunities to work with artists and key partners in the local community.
Rowland Hill is deeply rooted in the local community and staff and families enjoy celebrating our rich diversity.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged.
For further information please contact Helen Goldman, School Business Manager on 020 8808 6089. An application pack is available via the school website or email [email protected]
Visits to the centre are warmly welcomed; please call to arrange an appointment via the School Business Manager.
Closing date and shortlisting: Monday 13th December 2021 at 12 noon
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview by 5pm on Monday 13th December 2021
Interviews: Thursday 16th December 2021
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS Disclosure check and references will be taken up prior to interview.
The school reserve the right to interview and appoint exceptional candidates prior to the closing date and so early applications are encouraged.